Saturday, October 09, 2004

Day One

Okay. Well I finally decided to write a blog. It seems like everyone and their third cousin are shairng their thoughts so why shouldn't I join the ranks. Obviously if I'm going to have my friends reading this there won't be any juicy tidbits about what Frank did to Todd in the Quad the day the moon was blue. Rather, this will just be more about my thoughts on various topics. I will push the envelope and hopefully stir up some meaninful debates. I love to write. It is something that I am passionate about. There is so much expression in words. So much to articulate.

For those of you who have wondered on and don't know me to well I am a pretty reseved person. I don't really wil' out but I do occasionally get my party on. I appreciate people and I LOVE to talk - it ges me in trouble sometimes. I would love to read more for pleasure but there are a stack of textbooks eyeing me everyday that prevent that desire from happening. It would be awesome to be published and I do hope to write a book one day.

Besides writing I enjoy playing volleyball. I wish that I could play the violin and piano better than I currently can. But hey, I'm working on it. I enjoy going to Church and try to be more active. I believe that the least I can do is inform you of what I know and let you make your own decision. I do have strong opinions on certain subjects. I am not going to back down on them, but I will be respectful if your opinion differs.

I am big on school and gaining knowledge. I am in college currently so that is my full time job. Since it's my senior year of undergraduate the game face is on and I am head over heels in serious work. I have so many decisions to make that will impact the rest of my life. I probably won't disuss them on here but rather this will be more objective.

What do you know? That's an awfully long first entry. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment