Saturday, October 23, 2004

Dancing

The night started off when I went to the Latin Heritage Dinner. I ate some food and learned about the Latin culture. It was very interesting. Then I saw a couple of dances. After the dance teams performed they got everyone up to dance. I danced with Sam, that was fun. It was like all the chemE's out there. I danced with Rafael and Greg too; and a little with Martin. It was a blast. So we were dancing and me and Jess were like this is fun. This is real fun. And we wanted to go dancing. But I thought that I shouldn't since I have so much work to do. So she practically had to twist my arm but I decided to go (Thanks Jess!!). I needed to dance off some stress from the week. We were going to go to Cuba Libre but then Raf called and told me they were all going to some other place in Kensington. We got lost (of course) but 30-40 minutes later we were twirling around on the dance floor. I had a great time (Thanks SHPE) and it was cool meeting some new people. So I am glad that I went out. Now I can fully devote my time to studying (after I get back from choir). Next week I'm going to the opera with Jazzy.

Happy Birthday to my boy Preston, who just turned 22!

No comments:

Post a Comment