Thursday, October 14, 2004

UPS guy

So I am waiting for an important package. I am riding the Shuttle because I was a bit tired and it looked a bit rainy. Anyway we pass a UPS truck and I think to myself "Hmm. I am expecting a package." Then the thought occurs to me that the guy may have passed my house and then I'd have to go down to UPS to pick it up. So I get off at the street nearest to the truck and run for dear life. As I was a block away from the truck he starts to pull off. I'm like, forget it. There is no way I can catch up with it. It turns the corner and as I near it I see a flashing light. Yayyyyyy It was making another delivery. I catch up to the driver and ask him if he passed my address. He said there is another UPS guy doing that block and the block above me. I walk quickly to my house to see if there is that friendly note saying thatI missed the UPS delivery. There is none!! So I'm thinking that the guy will be stopping by momentarily. I can at least hope. I do have to go to choir but I can stick around for about 3o minutes more. So let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment