Saturday, October 09, 2004

Always Something

There seems to be always something to push you over the edge. So I go to CVS to get some stuff and park my car across the street. I put in two nickels and a dime, giving me 24 minutes. That had to be around 4:58pm. I come out of CVS only to find a ticket from 5:14pm. Now wait a minuite. 4:58 + 0:24 = 5:22. So how could my meter have expired at 5:14pm? So now I am not in that great of a mood. I don't want to pay it but to appeal it requires me to go to court and whatnot. This is ridiculous. But you know what? I'm not giving the city my money. I will appeal it. This is nonsense. Ughhhhhh. It has just been a tiring day. I have so much work to do and I've been taking care of my errands that I haven't done too much schoolwork. Already it's 6:23pm. Well . .I better get to doing something. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment