Monday, January 10, 2005

God is Awesome!

I really have to give praise to God. There was just so much that happened in the past week. So many things that could have gone wrong, but didn't. And it's no coincidence. I don't believe that things just happen. I think that we are given free will to do whatever we want and we are sometimes guided by signs to know what we are supposed to do. Like, have you ever had the sense that someone was following you so you decided to go a different way or slow down and let them pass? Or did you bite your tongue and not say something that you really wanted to say because something just told you to hold it in, and it was really good that you did? Or have you even been involved in a car accident and had you been going 10mph faster you would have been hurt, or if you had not been wearing your seat belt, things would be disastrous? I'm just making up situations but I really feel that God has and always had my back in this journey called life. And it makes me feel good to know that I may be physically alone but I am never alone and I need not be afraid.

Some of you know specifically what I am referring to. I don't want to get into detail so I am being vague. But just remember, for that time when it was a close call and there is no way that anyone could have been involved in you safety, thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment