Sunday, January 30, 2005

Crystal Ball 2005

Saturday January 29, 2005 I attended the Crystal Ball. I really didn' t know what to expect since I had never went before but you know what? I wanted to experience typical events at my University my senior year. I'm really going to miss hanging out with everyone. Anyway, I went and I saw a ton of people that I knew there. I think there were a good three tablesworth of our crew :) Thanks to Maria and Tanya for making it out also. The DJ wasn't the greatest in the world but we made due. I'll never forget Miguel and his polka dance. Or doing thriller atop of the stairs. Or our seventies staying alive line. Haha. So I'm happy. I think the Homecoming Queen was Chrissy and King John. I will be happy for the rest of the week. It was so much fun. I love getting dressed up and I like seeing our guys dressed up. You guys really did look nice!! and all the ladies too.

It was cool too seeing people outside of class. We hardly get to talk anymore so I did get to catch up and meet some new faces ;). They stole my martini souvenoir but Martin managed to get me one (brownie points). I did get a deck of cards though. So as you can tell I really got the most out of this. By the end of the dance my feet were killing me (Shoes - $## Pain of wearing shoes to make you look cute - priceless).

Sigh . . so a great finish to the week. And on to new beginnings.

Also, the pep rally on Friday was great. It's great to finally see people with school spirit. I like my school. I mean if you are going to be here for 4-5 years like it or make the best out of it. And the late skate was fun. One of our crew did fall FLAT ON HIS FACE and for this I will constantly laugh at you (You know who you are).

Ahh . . .and back to work. Just had to clear my mind so that I can continue to study. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment