Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year guys!! I am glad to know that some of you are reading my blogger. But let me know. Leave me a comment. So . . . on to new beginnings, eh? I'm excited about the year 2005. I have always been an indecisive person and now comes the oppurtunity where there will be so many forks in the road and we have to choose. We have to make the decisions that will affect the rest of our lives. And some of these roads are one way so once you turn down them there's no turning back. But I'm glad to be moving on. And today was the first day of class. I was kinda excited because I'm actually taking some fun classes and I'm in classes with mostly strangers so I'll get to hear some other people's point of views. Ok well that's all for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment