Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Addicted to AIM

This is going to sound funny but I really am beginning to think that I'm addicted to AIM. I am constantly on it and we all know we check eachother's away messages. It's an excuse to not do work. I had a lot of work to do yesterday but I really didn' t feel like doing it so I kept seeing who was online and who I could talk to. I have to admit, I have some very captivating conversations on AIM but it really has to stop. The first stage is overcoming denial, right. So I think I'm at stage two. So, regretfully I will be on AIM less. And seeing how my cell phone bill is going up and up I will be accepting calls after 9pm unless you have At&T or Cingular. This should give me some more time to focus on my studies and do some heart felt thinking ;)

Ok I'm out for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment