Saturday, September 30, 2006

Playlist

Let me explain what I mean by playlist. My playlist tells a story. This one is just the titles. They express what I'm thinking/feeling. But the lyrics also reinforce those thoughts.

Last week my playlist consisted of:

1. Accidentally in Love ~Counting Crows
2. I wish I wasn't (in love with you) ~Heather Headley
3. Tu Amor Me Hace Bien ~Marc Anthony
4. La Tortura ~Shakira
5. Never Keeping Secrets ~Babyface

And now, with some careful thinking and reflection, my playlist is:

1. I'm good ~Blaque
2. I'm not your girl ~Lalaine
3. Thankful ~Kelly Clarkson
4. I believe ~Yolanda Adams
5. Baby it's cold outside ~Ella Fitzgerald
6. Crush ~Jennifer Paige
7. Miss Independent ~Kelly Clarkson
8. Make It Happen ~Mariah Carey
9. Never Keeping Secrets ~Babyface

:)
So what's on your playlist?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:38 AM

    hrm - lately my playlist has been religious songs, reggae, or mariah carey. I don't think the reggae is a reflection of how i'm feeling - haha...but i'd say the religious songs and mariah may be.

    hope all is well :) even though i'm a big fan of love songs - it may make you feel better if you listen to something happier - like...salsa music..haha ...although that just may make you feel like going out dancing :p

    - jasmin

    ReplyDelete