Thursday, July 19, 2012

Rory's Cube Picture #1

So I went to the store intending on picking up a book I had pre-ordered, when I cam across this snazzy little invention. They are called Rory's Story Cubes (by Gamewright if you want to order a set, or go to your local Barnes & Noble). And it's basically 9 dice cubes with pictures on each side. You roll the di and make up a story. 

So, let's have a little fun this summer. Every week I'll post a new picture up, and everyone writes a story on their own blog or webpage and put a link in the comments below. Also link my blog in your original post, so people can see the original picture.

Here's the first Story Cube Picture:
(Posted 7/19/12; Story by 7/25/12)


This is my way of getting back into the writing habit. Have fun!! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

1 comment:

  1. Here's story #1: http://lissasnew411.blogspot.com/2012/08/story-cube-1.html

    ReplyDelete