Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year - 2009!





It is 2009. Believe it or not, but 2008 is over. 2008 was very interesting. Very. Interesting. To say the least. But now it is about looking forward.To enjoy each moment as it comes. And not to dwell on things that are beyond are control. Here's to realizing that there's more than "your way" and the "wrong way" but others are entitled to make their own mistakes and do things "their way." And here's to letting go of people/objects/ideas that are detrimental to our well-being; to our growth. Here's to having the courage to say no when it's that acorn covered in gold, or that million dollar empty jar. And here's to not having to be put through the test to show that you have faith. 2009 is about having an opinion and not just going with the crowd. For working hard and getting things done. And most of all, to do something which benefits someone else in this little world of ours.


money transfer

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mel,

    :) Happy 2009. I hope it's everything you want it to be...and then some! lol

    I'm doing really good these days. Things keep coming together in ways I have long awaited and prayed for. I'm still taking things very slowly as they come and for now just trying to do my best at work.

    My parents just left yesterday after being here for weeks, so I'm trying to figure out what I want my life to look like this year!

    Also I get my rescue dog on Saturday, so there's much rejoicing on this end.

    How's life? Manda

    ReplyDelete