Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Happy March

You know what? We always wait for the begining of a year to make some remarkable change. But ode to new beginnings. It's a new month, spring is approaching, this is great. I will be terribly busy in the next two weeks as we approach finals. I'm trying to be on top of things now, in week 9, so that I'll be better off finals week.

Hmm . . .since I last wrote. I saw Hitch - great movie. It was really on the ball. And we all know that we were laughing because the stuff said in the movie is true. The writers did a really good job and there were some classic lines. The acting was really good too. Will Smith looked FINE and CLASSY, which is missing in today's society. And that guy from King of Queens played the pathetic-can't-get-a-girl guy and did very well. That will be a movie to add to the collection. Along with Brown Sugar for anyone who's looking to buy me a dvd.

What else? Oh, I watched From Kelly to Justin on In Demand. And guys I have to tell you, it was really cute. Now the acting wasn't superb (give them a break, they are not actors) but it was different than todays movies. Instead of playing music in the background the characters would break out into ballads. I thought it was a cute clean cheesy romantic film.

Hmm what else do I have to write about? I'm reading Ernest Hemingway's The Sun Also Rises, which is surprisingly an easy read. Once you hear the word Hemingway you think classic, and they are usually written in a different type of language. But it's not that hard to follow; although I have been missing the subtleties.

Ok that's it for now. I won't promise any more entries for a while because of finals, but we'll see. Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment